Patrick & Associates,inc.
This Email blast is about three messages we want to communicate:
A. ESTABLISHING OUR CREDIBILITY WITH PEOPLE IN THE INSURANCE INDUSTRY WHO HIRE OTHER INSURANCE PEOPLE.
B.CONVINCING THESE PEOPLE THAT THERE IS "SOMETHING IN THIS FOR THEM" IF THEY REACH OUT TO OUR PARTNERSHIP VS. WORKING INTERNALLY (THE METHOD USED BY MANY LARGE INSURANCE/REINSURANCE COMPANIES) OR GOING TO OTHER EXECUTIVE SEARCH FIRMS.
C.STIMULATING THEM WITH A "CALL TO ACTION".IE, GET THEM TO REACH OUT TO US.
There are several ways we can DIFFERENTIATE ourselves from "Internal Recruiters" and other "outside vender's"(Executive Recruiter).
1. Our team has worked in the three largest insurance markets in the country (New York, Los Angeles and Chicago).
2. Our team has worked on every sector of the insurance industry-retail insurance agency, wholesale insurance agency, insurance company and reinsurance company.
3. Our team has worked in most aspects of insurance/Reinsurance companies-field sales, corporate marketing, insurance company underwriting/reinsurance underwriting, operations, inc. In both a "home-office" and "field" positions.
4. Our team is on the "cutting edge" of technology while recognizing that "technology is a tool-not a solution".
5. Our fee structure is the most COMPETITIVE IN THE INSURANCE INDUSTRY.
1. Our clients sign a contract with us agreeing to establish a relationship where we present them with high quality individuals potentially interested joining your team. We will conduct a comprehensive search for the positions you are looking to fill.
2. We will sit down with you to complete a written profile of your opportunity: key strengths, corporate goals, company overview, key efforts, number/background of your current team and details regarding what you’re looking for in a new employee
3. We would then “market” you and your opportunity via a number of channels including:
· Our face-to-face meetings with key industry contacts (approx. 50 per month).
· Our team’s regular “Reach Out and Touch Someone” phone calls with targeted insurance industry people.
· Regular posting on LinkedIn, our website, insurance industry recruiting websites and other social media. We direct all responses to us and PRE-QUALIFY ANY CANDIDATES so that you’re freed to focus on growing your business.
· Our regular communications via Email (to over 500 insurance contacts) and monthly U.S. Postal Service mailers.
· Various industry meetings, gatherings, seminars, etc. that we attend.
· Provide you with weekly written reports on our progress in addition to being available via phone/email on a 24/7 basis.
4. We would pre-qualify candidates (make sure they understood the company they would be joining, qualifications required, strengths, verifying their credentials, etc.), arranging for interviews with you, providing feedback to both parties, assisting in the negotiations, etc. We have partnered with an Executive Search Firm who specializes in job placement within the insurance industry. Through our collective knowledge and expertise we have put together an effective process to find and attract qualified job candidates. By leveraging our thousands of connections we can reach out to people that have the skill sets you’re looking for and to find the best possible fit for your needs.
As you will note, this is a comprehensive, systematic approach WITH SPECIFIC, RELEVANT DELIVERABLES to you that are TASK SPECIFIC, QUANTIFIABLE AND TIME BOUND. You would be relieved from much of the time-consuming (and often frustrating) hiring process (finding/pre-qualifying candidate, interviews, negotiating, etc.).
1. I feel that want this to be an upbeat “Press Release” announcing that Patrick & Associates, a comprehensive consulting firm for insurance agencies, insurance companies and the reinsurance community is pleased to announce that we have formed an “Executive Search Partnership” with The Victors Recruiting Company.
In announcing the partnership, Sandy Patrick stated “More so than ever, it is critical for the leadership of insurance companies and reinsurers to quickly make the right decisions with respect to who they are going to have on their team. They need consultants who have actual experience in the industry and understand the needs of their clients, the skills needed to fill a position and can assist their clients to quickly get the RIGHT PERSON ON BOARD. This partnership with John Williams and his team at The Victors Recruiting brings together over 60 years of underwriting, marketing, reinsurance and operations experience”.
2. We need to carefully edit this “slimmed down” version to make sure that, IN ONE PAGE, WE CONVINCE OUR POTENTIAL CLIENTS (WHO WE ALSO HOPE WILL FORWARD THIS EMAIL TO SEVERAL OTHER PEOPLE) THAT WE ARE CREDIBLE AND MOTIVATE THEM TO CONTACT US.
Let’s all take some time to read, re-read (out loud and to others) so that we get this done right.
Good luck Gents. Sandy